Sunday, August 16, 2009

Post production and photoshop fun!




So much of what goes into creating a beautiful digital image is all the post production work. Fixing a blemish, color correction, adding contrast, etc., I enjoy it for the most part especially when I put on my favorite tunes. Music definantlty inspires my creative side!
Today, while listening to Delerium, I had some fun with Megan's photos. Megan has flawless skin(lucky girl) and is a natural in front of the camera. I had so many wonderful shots of her so I chose a couple of my favorites and created some pin-up art.
Most of my images I keep as they are and just do some color correction and make my girls look their best. Coming from a film background, I've always been sort of a purist, however, I think I enjoy this photo composite thing very much. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment